Even though using WordPress themes allows us to design without coding, there can often be a lot of options to maneuver around. To answer this issue, a lot of leading developers are releasing various page builders that allow you to design on the front end of your site, drag and drop elements into pages easily, and make things look nicer all the way around.
Before you invest in a page builder, it’s important to note that while you’ll have more functionality, it won’t necessarily be as cleanly coded, and more importantly, if you change themes in the future, it’s more likely that some of your design changes may not work any longer.
Having said that, if you’re looking for a robust page builder to help you, check out the brand new one that DesignWall just released – DW Builder!
Here’s a nice video overview…
According to DesignWall, it’s the “best WordPress website builder to create stunning WordPress sites based on pre-made content blocks and powerful tools to customize everything your way.”
The builder comes with 120+ content blocks and 20+ ready-to-use pages.
- Incredibly Flexible Tool – Quickly layout content in a drag-and-drop environment. Then, customize your interactivity with an inline-edit system, where any object can talk to any other object.
- Pre-Made Block Content – Our designs are simple because simplicity looks mind-blowingly good, and looking good is a really big deal. With our stunningly simple designs, your website will be timeless.
- Highly Compatible – DW Builder is compatible with almost all themes & plugins. Conflicts are something unrealistic. So you don’t have to worry about one day it sucks, that day seems too far to come.
- Super Quick, Hassle-Free Setup – It’s totally possible to create a brand new site without a single bit of coding. DW Builder offers you the quickest and easiest way to do it. Now believe yourself!
- Blazing Fast, SEO Optimized – DW Builder has been developed with SEO optimization in mind. It does no longer take time to optimized your site and make it standout of the jungle of other sites.
- Easily Extendable – We warmly welcome third party developers to join our party! Nothing’s better than creating your own block content, page templates & listing it for sale here on DesignWall.
Is it worth a try? You’ll have to decide.