It wasn’t too long ago that I spent a lot of time custom designing websites for churches. I spent a lot of hours on it, and it usually cost several thousand dollars by the time we were finished and launched.
For some churches, this is the reasonable and right way to go.
But for a lot of other churches, there is someone on staff or a strong volunteer who could handle part of the setup and content management, but not some of the more technical details.
So I’m opening up a special deal.
Here’s what I will do for you:
- Configure your web hosting environment.
- Install WordPress.
- Install the Divi Theme from Elegant Themes.
- Install up to ten plugins, including my favorites for church websites.
- Bloom (for collecting email addresses)
- Monarch (for social media integration)
- The Events Calendar (obviously, for events)
- Yoast SEO (for search engine optimization)
- Gravity Forms OR WP Forms
- Add your logo (assuming you already have it designed).
- Arrange your home page.
- Create “dummy” pages and posts.
- Share an overview tutorial screencast showing you how to maintain it.
And here is what you will do:
- Register your domain name.
- Purchase a hosting account and provide me with login credentials (Read about the two options for a BIG discount below).
- Purchase a membership at Elegant Themes provide me login credentials (which gets you access to the Divi Theme and the Bloom and Monarch plugins – again, read about the discount below).
- Provide your logo and any pictures, images, and videos.
- Give me an outline of how you want the site arranged.
- Watch the training video I send you.
- Maintain your site’s content from then on out.
My fee for setting it all up for you is $695. However…
If you purchase your website hosting through my affiliate link to SiteRubix (this is the link), you will pay either $49 per month OR $29 per month if paid annually, then I will take $250 OFF of my setup price (because I will earn an affiliate commission).
And if you purchase the Lifetime Membership to Elegant Themes to get the Divi Theme and Bloom and Monarch plugins through my affiliate link (this is the link), you will pay $249 one time for lifetime access, and I will take another $50 OFF of my setup price (again, because I will earn a commission).
So, to sum up…
- Provide your own web hosting and Divi Theme (not purchase through my links) and have me set it all up: $695.
- Purchase hosting through my link (see above) and have me set it all up: $445 (plus the $49 per month you will pay the hosting company).
- Purchase hosting AND Elegant Themes membership through my links (see above): $395 (plus the $49 per month for hosting and $249 one time to Elegant Themes).
The hosting from SiteRubix actually comes with some major perks for you as it is attached to the Wealthy Affiliate online learning community for digital marketers. You can utilize the training and resources there, or you can just host your site, but the courses and community are always available and will come in very handy when you are managing your own site(s) in the future.